The Big Click XVII
Allied Arts presents a Central Georgia photography contest and exhibit!
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2023, 10:00 AM – Dec 28, 2023, 3:00 PM
Allied Arts, 201 N Wayne St, Milledgeville, GA 31061, USA
About the event
CALLING ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS AND DIGITAL ARTISTS!! Since 2006, Allied Arts has held The Big Click to highlight our diverse group of Central Georgia photographers and to give them a means to display and sell their works. The Big Click will include an exhibit as well as a contest where all works will be judged, and prizes will be given to the top three entries! Interested? Click here or on the red RSVP button above on the event space or below to fill out a registration form today!
· The Big Click is open to all artists 18 and older living in Central Georgia.
· Digital works and digitally enhanced entries will be accepted. Photographs can be taken with any camera, including a phone camera.
· All works must be the original work of the artist.
· Works will be displayed at the Marlor Arts Center December 4th – 28th.
· Images must be previously unpublished.
· MUST BE FAMILY FRIENDLY!
Entry & Fees
Registration forms and entry fees must be received by Allied Arts by November 22, 2023. Entries will be dropped off at The Marlor House between November 20th and 22nd, 2023. Late entries will not be accepted. There will be a non-refundable entry fee of $20. This fee entitles the artist to submit a maximum of three works. Allied Arts reserves the right to reject any photograph.
· All entries should be no larger than 25"x25".
· If you decide to matte your photo, white or black mattes ONLY.
· All entries must have completed identification labels attached to the back of the entry at the time of delivery. Labels must include Artist Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Entry Title, & Sale Price (NFS if not for sale).
· All works must be wired for hanging prior to drop-off.
Allied Arts will handle all artwork with the utmost care; however, Allied Arts is not responsible for any loss or damage to works while at the Marlor House or in transit. Submission of an entry into The Big Click shall indicate an agreement on the part of the artist to all the conditions stated in this official prospectus.
Awards will be as follows: First place ($200), Second Place ($100), Third Place ($50). The juror(s) may award Certificates of Merit. Award presentations will be made at the reception given in honor of the artists on December 3rd from 12 - 2 PM at The Marlor House (201 N. Wayne St., Milledgeville, GA 31061). We strongly encourage all entrants to attend the opening reception. Please do not call or email for status; winners will be contacted.
Return of Work
Works in The Big Click and works sold during the exhibit will be available for pickup January 2nd – 4th, 2024. Absolutely no works in the show will be released before January 1st and all works must be picked up by January 4th, 2024, at 3:00 PM. Works not picked up by this time become the property of Allied Arts.
Artwork sold during the exhibition will remain in the gallery until the end of the exhibit. Allied Arts will provide 70% to the artist after taxes and fees are paid for all displayed art sold, and all payments will be via electronic funds.