Scroll to the bottom of the page to download and print a complete prospectus and registration form. If you need Allied Arts to print the forms for you at the Marlor House, please set an appointment.
Monday, May 9 Extended to May 13
Postmark deadline for entry forms
Monday, May 9 - 13
Contactless Art drop-off at the Marlor Art Center by appointment only. During appointment, pull up in parking space, call the number above, and a staff member will help retrieve the items from your vehicle.
May 15 - June 24
39th Annual Oconee Artist Exhibition is on display at the Marlor Art Center.
June 27 - July 1
Artwork pickup from the Marlor Art Center by appointment only.
· This exhibition is open to all artists living in central Georgia.
· The six eligible categories are:
· Drawing, Mixed Media, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, and Sculpture.
· All works must be original; no copies or kits are allowed.
· Entries entered into any previous Oconee Artist Exhibition may not be reentered.
Official Entry and Fee:
· The official entry form and labels are provided on this form and can also be downloaded via the website.
· Entry forms must be received by May 9. Forms can be mailed, emailed, or dropped off in person with an appointment.
· Each artist can enter up to three (3) works.
· The non-refundable entry fees is $20.00. SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE. Reach out to us if you would like to get more information. This is a great option for students.
· All two and three-dimensional works must be able to pass through a 36x72-inch doorway.
· Art must be ready and able to hang on the wall or display on a table or sculpture pedestal.
· All entries should have the provided identification labels attached to the entry when it is delivered.
· Allied Arts will handle entries with all possible care, however, Allied Arts is not responsible for loss or damage to works while at the Marlor Art Center or in transit.
· For artwork sold during the show, a 20% commission fee will be charged.
· Allied Arts may photograph entries for display on social media, website, and printed promotional materials such as local newspapers.
Juror & Awards:
· Final selection of works to be exhibited in the show and the judging of all winning entries is the responsibility of the juror who will be a professional artist with no partiality to any entrants.
· First place prize will be $100, second place prize will be $75, and third place prize will be $50.
· The top entries in each category can be awarded a Certificate of Merit if the juror feels it is warranted.
· Award presentations will be made via a live Facebook announcement, mass email, and winners will be contacted directly.
· Please do not call for status; we will contact the winners.
Click the icon above to download/print the full prospectus. If you need assistance in printing, please make an appointment to visit the office.